Sunday, May 16, 2010

Fundraiser Display

I had the best time yesterday at the California Symphony Virtuoso. The event was at Dan Ashley's beautiful home (ABC7 News anchor here in the bay area). He and his wife are super nice and were gracious hosts. The weather was perfect and the guests were wonderful.

I was privileged to have a table at this event and was surrounded by all kinds of wonderful local vendors. I had made a display cake and got several compliments from it. I made pink champagne mini cupcakes and they were a complete hit. I also made some cookie party favors with the California Symphony's logo on it. They were all gone by end of event! I did have a few mini cupcakes leftovers and even was able to barter some bottles of wine from vendors at the end. SCORE!!

1 comment:

Followers

Wedding and Event Planning Resource